1. Customer has to provide the relevant information (CMF) or samples of new product design for our reference, including renderings, materials, speaker size, audio curve, targeted customer and expected price…etc.
2. According to provided information from customer, our team will start the new product design, including 3D structural drawing.
3. Customer will confirm or comment the design drawing, our team will improve the drawing for any comment until the drawing is confirmed and finalized.
4. Making the prototype after the confirmation of 3D structural drawing, and send to customer for checking and approval.
5. Based on the prototypes, customer will do the testing and will comment and confirm if it has reached the design requirements.
6. Customer will then place the Pre-production (PP) order. Once order receipt, our team will arrange tooling, related documents, and PMC will confirm PP schedule.
7. After Preproduction, our team will test the PP samples and provide the test report to customer. Customer will then confirm the PP samples. Our team will keep the approved samples and related documents in order to follow-up Mass Production in future.